AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > OEM Parts > Parting Out

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
whats77inaname
Not forgotten.

whats77inaname has a spectacular aura aboutwhats77inaname has a spectacular aura about
Default My build

Until Jan of this year, I had been in a relationship for the past 8 years. After my leaving in January and coming back last month to try and reconcile, I found out that my sig. other no longer wants to continue our relationship. In the beginning, the car was my release when helping her deal with a couple issues she had, and now that her issues have been resolved, and the car is a constant reminder of her, I can't keep it. So, I'm parting it out, all the aftermarket parts. EVERYTHING, save the speakers and the amps.

The engine has barely 10 miles on it since I put it back together. I'm going to part the whole thing then sell the shell, unless someone wants that. Rims (both sets), tires, s/c, intercooler, etc. You've seen my build thread, you know what's on the car. I'll be getting pics and a listing up this week.

I'm not going to tolerate low-ballers. I know what I paid for everything I have, and am offering things here first. If I can't get what I'm wanting here, I'll ebay it. Since most of everything is brand new, I'm not going to budge too much off my prices.

After I complete my part out, I'll still be here, but not as active for a little while. I need to take some time and pick up the pieces of my life.

Mike

Last edited by whats77inaname; 07-03-2011 at 07:50 AM.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
-X-
GS MAXXX

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -X-

what ... the ... f*(#*@U>>>>>>>>>?????????? damn my vicodin pills are strong lol, I want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Matt
Old 07-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
brunzie

brunzie is on a distinguished road

PM sent
Old 07-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #4
Artillery129

Artillery129 will become famous soon enoughArtillery129 will become famous soon enough

Good luck with the sale man, do what you need to do
Old 07-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
Homeboyx
Pimp Hand Strong

Homeboyx has a spectacular aura aboutHomeboyx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Homeboyx Send a message via Yahoo to Homeboyx

Oh man... that's tough, you're close to completing the build too!

Depending on when you sell what you have to sell, I might be interested in the shell if it's rust free and hasn't been involved in a collision..

Anyway, I hope you have a quick recovery man because 8 years are not easily brushed off.

RIP Fut
"A Legend Never Dies..." -Yours Truly
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotetu View Post
When something is so obviously wrong and draws your attention this strongly, you should look around to see what it's drawing attention away from.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
GreekPower

GreekPower will become famous soon enoughGreekPower will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GreekPower Send a message via MSN to GreekPower Send a message via Yahoo to GreekPower Send a message via Skype™ to GreekPower

I'm interested in a lot...call me Tuesday whenever ur free bud

PM BOX IS FULL! Text me 724-584-0340
7/28/10 7:37pm Hell has frozen over Greek REMOVED his engine
1/26/13 7:23pm SHE RUNS! video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4r5Y3RjqA
5/18/13 3:27pm DYNO! 577whp/501wtq @19psi
Old 07-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
Wes
Member that 1 time?

Wes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of lightWes is a glorious beacon of light

Dude you're making me cry I can't believe this, I was so looking forward to seeing this car finished. Life comes first though, and only time can help heal the broken pieces of your life.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #8
exo18
exo 18

exo18 is on a distinguished road

Don't do it your so close finish enjoy and love it that car is more than a stress reliver to a bad relationship its an inspiration to many on this forum.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #9
Dreams94coupe

Dreams94coupe has a spectacular aura aboutDreams94coupe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dreams94coupe

This is a sad day for the community. I can honestly this was a build I was looking forward to the most. I hope your able to get your life back together soon but I can definitely understand about memories of her tied in with your car. I wish you well my friend and I hope your able to overcome this situation in your life soon. I think you need to make a trip to the DR soon because that will cheer any guy up no matter how down they feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams94coupe View Post
I've invested way too much time, money, blood sweat and tears for me to see someone else enjoy it. Only way I'm giving up my Vanessa is till death do us apart.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #10
Gascan
Less doom less gloom

Gascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the roughGascan is a jewel in the rough

Speechless.

After a moment of shock... unless you need the money, just store the Legend somewhere for now. Your judgment is clouded by emotions. Please, store the car somewhere for 6 months, a year, and then come back to it and re-evaluate. Don't start selling it off right now.

Last edited by Gascan; 07-02-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Closed Thread