AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Marketplace > OEM Parts

Old 04-21-2019, 11:04 AM   #1
Rsanders24

Rsanders24 is on a distinguished road
Default 94 Legend Center Vent and passenger side front pillar trim

Still looking for a center vent in good condition...one or two cracks...preferably reddish brown. Also looking for a passenger side front pillar trim in silk ivory in good shape.

Ready to buy!!
Rsanders24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:19 PM   #2
ActionJackson
Legends to go,please

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

I have a brown center vent with some cracks (been glued ) available.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:29 PM   #3
Rsanders24

I want it! How much? Shipped to 70816?

Also, do you have everything to convert from Manual A/C to Auto? Thinking about doing this since I have the radio and everything out.
Old 06-27-2019, 11:31 AM   #4
tstint16

tstint16 is on a distinguished road

The L to LS climate control conversion is quite extensive. Will you be taking out the dash, I did mine a few years ago.
tstint16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:25 AM   #5
Rsanders24

I was going to do the harness swap. I would pull the dash but I’d have to store it in the house and I don’t know what the wife will say about that...lol
Old 07-05-2019, 11:47 AM   #6
tstint16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsanders24 View Post
I was going to do the harness swap. I would pull the dash but Iíd have to store it in the house and I donít know what the wife will say about that...lol
Ok. Your also going to have to make a radio harness, because you will loose sound from your radio due to the switch from the L to LS dash harness.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:37 PM   #7
Rsanders24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstint16 View Post
Ok. Your also going to have to make a radio harness, because you will loose sound from your radio due to the switch from the L to LS dash harness.
I have a radio out of an 95 LS...would I be able to use that radio or am I going to be chasing a rabbit down the hole?

I don’t have all the pieces needed to do the swap right now anyway...all I have so far are the control unit and the LS wiring harnesses...I still need both sensors and to mode controls that go under the dash...I can’t find a Legend in a salvage yard around me...

Last edited by Rsanders24; 07-05-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:57 AM   #8
tstint16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsanders24 View Post
I have a radio out of an 95 LS...would I be able to use that radio or am I going to be chasing a rabbit down the hole?

I donít have all the pieces needed to do the swap right now anyway...all I have so far are the control unit and the LS wiring harnesses...I still need both sensors and to mode controls that go under the dash...I canít find a Legend in a salvage yard around me...
It doesn't matter what radio you use when you do the conversion and install the LS harness your going to loose radio sound. If you don't do the radio sub-harness you will be chasing a rabbit down the hole lol
Old 07-12-2019, 10:23 PM   #9
rwheadon
S*L*O*W

rwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the roughrwheadon is a jewel in the rough

Here's a harness I made when I did my harness swap

I swapped the entire heater box, the dash harness, the a/c controls and made a radio subharness.

rich

* Your smoking 3.2 engine is probably ok... replace your valve guide seals before condemning it!
rwheadon is offline   Reply With Quote