AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Midwest US Region

Notices

Old 02-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default 1pm Saturday May 5th, 2012 Kenosha, WI

Okay folks! Let's get the spring started off with a bang! As you know Milwaukee & the midwest region are playing host to this years NALM event. We havent had a whole lot of interest in this area for awhile. So, let's have an afternoon of fun and hang out out with new members we havent yet had a chance to meet and generate some interest prior to the main event in July!

1pm Meet at Action Territory located at 12345 75th Street
Kenosha, WI 53142. Here we can take some laps on the go kart track and do some mini golfing! Cost is $7.75 per run on the multi level grand prix style go kart track and $6.75 for mini golf. Families are encouraged to attend. JR Go Karts are $2 and JR Mini golf is $4.50 There is also an arcade, indoor bumper cars, bumper boats, laser tag, laser maze, water wars, batting cages, and baloon city play area. Action territory also has concessions with food, snacks, and drinks. Visit http://www.actionterritory.com/ for more info!

Following the go karting and mini golfing we will do a dinner at the Birchwood Grill located at 7515 125th Avenue Kenosha, WI 53142. Visit http://birchwoodgrill.tricolirestaurants.com/ for more info!

Here is a google earth view of the planned event...

So, let's start the roll call! Who's in?

1. Chrispy
2. Dubs94leg
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Last edited by Chrispy; 02-18-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
Dubs94leg

Dubs94leg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dubs94leg

Sounds like fun. i'm in

I'm an urban legend like a black Acura
Dubs94leg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Bump to the top
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 02-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

To the top.

Old 03-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

To the top. We'd love to see more members in the upper great lakes attend some meets. We dont care if your car is rusted, beat up, clean, mint, or whatever. Were all about having fun and trading Legend war stories.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #6
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

To the top. Anyone even out there in the surrounding area?

Old 04-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Bump! Anyone? 279 views and only 2 of us attending? Would it help if we changed the date to a Sunday instead? Speak up folks!

Old 04-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Friendly reminder, this is coming up soon!

Old 04-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #9
NuclearSymphony
130R

NuclearSymphony will become famous soon enough

Soooo close! I'll be moving up to NW Chicago on the 3rd, but this is just a bit too soon, since I need time to adjust and get groceries, etc. Thanks though, I should be able to make the next one!
NuclearSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Nice! Listen, if you'd really like to meet up, right now its just myself, Raheem, and probably my cousin. We could push this back a couple weeks to let you get adjusted. I'd rather meet some new faces and have some fun as a group on the go kart track. Think about it and let us know.

BTW, Welcome to the area!