AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Midwest US Region

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 12:32 AM   #11
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

It is, but we are going to have it on a different weekend. People are going to be out of town etc. Thinking the following friday on the 20th. What do you guys think?
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #12
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, So it is supposed to storm tomorrow night, so I think a meet, greet, and cruise is out of the question for tomorrow

After talking with my cousin and a few local guys, It looks like either Friday the 21st or Saturday the 22nd. I think Saturday would work better since so many people have to work during the week and some guys work nights. So how does Saturday the 22nd work out for you guys?
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 08-13-2010, 12:50 AM   #13
Dubs94leg

Dubs94leg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dubs94leg

Isn't saturday the 21st? and yeah defently would be able to make it that saturday.

I'm an urban legend like a black Acura
Dubs94leg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:59 AM   #14
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs94leg View Post
Isn't saturday the 21st? and yeah defently would be able to make it that saturday.
sure is! Calendar fail on my part hgeez: my bad

But yeah, saturday the 21st.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:33 AM   #15
NOCZ
sker

NOCZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NOCZ Send a message via Yahoo to NOCZ Send a message via Skype™ to NOCZ

sounds good
Old 08-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #16
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

So one of my boys is going to be out of town for the weekend, and my cousin has a funeral and a bday party to attend so he cant make it either. Im still free saturday, but it's up to you guys. Do you guys want to push it back to the following weekend, or would you guys still want to come kick it saturday? Im down for whatever. We can do this saturday, or friday the 27th, or saturday the 28th. Let me know guys. And if you guys want, shoot me a pm and I will give you guys my number, might be easier to text and make arrangements.

Old 08-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #17
bsmooth1027
grill master

bsmooth1027 has a spectacular aura aboutbsmooth1027 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to bsmooth1027

^^^ is this meet ever gonna happenhgeez:
Old 08-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Yeah, we are still on for Saturday

Old 08-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
bsmooth1027
grill master

bsmooth1027 has a spectacular aura aboutbsmooth1027 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to bsmooth1027

:t oetap:still waiting on my stuff
Old 08-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #20
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Yeah I know. I have 2 more pieces of the crossmember/mounts to pull for that guy in TX and then you're next in line.

BTW, there is significance to the date of this meet. 8/21 marks the 10 year anniversary of our friends passing due to an accident in his Legend. So the more people that can show up, the better. We're paying tribute to our friend, without him, my cousin and I may not even be in this thing we like to call "the Legend game"