AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present  

Go Back   AcuraLegend.Org - The Acura Legend Forum for All Generations of the Honda / Acura Legend; 1986 to Present > Community Events > Midwest US Region

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Milwaukee meet and greet

Tentatively planning a little meet and greet for local Milwaukee Legend owners on Friday August 13, 2010. We would meet at the Culvers on highway 100 around 9pm. 1672 S. 108th Street West Allis, WI 53214. We can hang out there and order some food, shoot the breeze, and later on take a cruise down highway 100. Post up here if you guys are interested. Doesn't matter what condition your car is in! We can all share tips and tricks and our love for our rides!
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
MondiVTEC
light that shit!

MondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura about

91 Sedan Cobalt Blue on Type A Partout CLICK HERE!

92 Coupe Black on Type F Partout CLICK HERE!

2004 RL Silver on Type F Partout CLICK HERE!
MondiVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

Chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of lightChrispy is a glorious beacon of light

^ Figured since I cant make it out to Boston, I should try and set up something locally :dunno: We'll see how this turns out.
If by some chance I have given you the impression that I care or that I give a f&%k, be advised that this user does, in fact, give less than a fraction of a f&%k what you think. Zero f&%ks have been given by this user in this post. Have a nice day

Old 08-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
MondiVTEC
light that shit!

MondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMondiVTEC has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
^ Figured since I cant make it out to Boston, I should try and set up something locally :dunno: We'll see how this turns out.
sounds like a good idea...shit why not

91 Sedan Cobalt Blue on Type A Partout CLICK HERE!

92 Coupe Black on Type F Partout CLICK HERE!

2004 RL Silver on Type F Partout CLICK HERE!
MondiVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
Jdewget

Jdewget is on a distinguished road

ill need directions i think. lol. might b goin up north campin that weekend but if not, i should b able to come
Old 08-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #6
Chrispy
Pisser of Parades

^ Right, like we've neeeever been there before. I might change the date. Another guy on the other site said he'd come to but he might have to work that night. DONT forget about racing night on the 27th. Make sure you talk to the wifey about that.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #7
NOCZ
sker

NOCZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NOCZ Send a message via Yahoo to NOCZ Send a message via Skype™ to NOCZ

sounds tempting
Old 08-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #8
414toyz

414toyz is on a distinguished road

I would come Ill be out of town that weekend. have fun. Take lots of pics.
414toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
NOCZ
sker

NOCZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NOCZ Send a message via Yahoo to NOCZ Send a message via Skype™ to NOCZ

is this still happening?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #10
Dubs94leg

Dubs94leg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dubs94leg

yeah i would defently go if its still happening..

I'm an urban legend like a black Acura
Dubs94leg is offline   Reply With Quote